Saturday 31 December 2011

Alhamdullilah. Im back for 2012

It was a long hiatus right? Yup, i was so busy doing something till i forgot i have a blog to manage.Hahaha.I am so sorry dear students. I have promise you a lot of things during this holiday yet i couldn't make it... {trust me, most of you are happy because it means less homework} hehe

Anyway, insha-allah i will try again and again. Let's all support this blog to help you and myself improve our writing and journey of life...Tak salah sekali sekala i tulis cerita-cerita lain other than english and education je kan...Sometimes kena lari dari tajuk asal supaya tak boring kan?

And i would like to remind 4A(2011) ... your novel project!!How is the progress so far?
4D (2011) plak i memang tertinggal nak buat essay banyak2 dengan u ols kan?keh keh .. no worry, cause we still have 2012 coming....yup, so far school assigns me to teach 5A and 5D for 2012....Do u miss me?hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment