Friday 9 March 2012

i thought of deleting this blog

Assalamualaikum people..

It was a very long silence from me right? I must say i am quite busy with all the life routine, school works, juggling between a good carrier mother with my two heroic sons...hahaha..Anyway, the main reason is
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD FOR THIS BLOG...CIKGUCOMOT BLOG...

kuikui...sorry dear students...i know some of you have been popping up here a lot of time and didn't see any changes  .. correct? and there was a time i think of deleting this blog...erm, NO NO.. its a big NO....I must be determined to continue writing no matter how horrible the story is.. hehe..sorry sorry .. you know your teacher can be a little bit absent-minded.

So, after this i will try to post a few more good entries for us to share and i will start with journal writing.
I found some good blogs on journal writing. Will update to you soon, insha-allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment