Saturday 12 November 2011

Another week left

Wow .. i think the time has come. Another week left for school days this year 2011. What have we achieved in this year? Did you score your goals in your study? Did you really do your job as a student at school? How do you feel about your school achievement so far? What contribution did you give to your beloved school?

As i myself i am still not satisfied with my job..with my works. There are a lot of things i want to do in my career as an English teacher. Well, insha-allah next year we are going to have brand new style of learning. I hope my plan will be executed well. Anyway, i want to know about you?? Yeah..my dear students..i know some of you do read my blog but either you are very lazy or you do not know how to leave a comment here..hehehehehe..You'd better explore the technology okei!!!!!

So, what are we going to do for our final week at school? Well, i am sure you do not have anything else to do right... But somehow for teachers we have a lot of works need to be done and finished before this coming school holiday. It is a must and compulsory..too many things. No rest. I must finish them all before Wednesday. That is my target.

Ok. chow for now.Thank you for reading.
-mmuahhh-

No comments:

Post a Comment