Monday 28 November 2011

This is not for education purpose only

Ok..maybe some of you think that this blog is created only for education purpose..well, i don't think that will be a good idea right? Cause we have a lot of information and knowledge to share..not to forget stories and gossips too which i know you are dying to read them..hahaha..

So, probably after this i can share any hot stories here..it doesn't have to be about my own life. It could be about anyone...and most importantly about YOU ... Yeah, YOU ... i guess this will be the best platform for me to advertise YOU here...so, why not we start sharing our stories together..ahahaha..cool rite...

I want to start my story with you this year ... my first year in SMKPM .. and please don't hate me for this ..
You know i am a very annoying teacher, right? hehehehe..
Don't worry i have no intention to embarrass anyone ..
I want you to learn some lesson from the stories i share ..

tata for now ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment