Friday 11 November 2011

Support Me

1This is very new. Really. And this is not my first time in blogging but why i feel a little bit blurry..what to write here, what to say, what to share. Purposely created the blog for my students...Naaaah, i dont think so. Better dont think like that..i should expand the scope of my writing, not just for them. Correct ...? Hehehehe .. it is good to share a lot of good thing but i know like it or not there will be some of you who will misuse of this technology.What to do ... we know who is the idiot!!haha.

However, since i will start writing a lot in here, i wish i can get some help from you guys are really into writing. I need your help to do some updates on this blog. Yeah, i think i need the co-writer. Ada ke sesape nak tolong i ni? Hurm .... i wish.

Then i need to pull out my strength to keep on blogging. To keep on updating beneficial and superb items for my friends, readers and my students...yup, it is because all of you that i am here. Writing and blogging has become my passion ... i love writing.. like to express myself here. Why??? Because nowadays it is very hard to find someone who wants to listen to every word i say..when i write i believe there are somebody out there who do really listen to my WORDS ...

Thank you for reading and thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment