Wednesday 9 November 2011

Introduction done

Ok .. ladies and gentlemen..i am here today again as promise i will try my best to update and upload any special events happened all around me every day and every week if possible. As i had already mentioned the existence of this little bloggy in my class so i need to catch up and write a few posts since this is a newborn baby.

I told them the url of this blog and hopefully they are able to manipulate and optimized this blog for the own good purpose to improve their English. Ooooh, dont worry. I will mix up using English and Bahasa Melayu here.I guess that is one of the way to attract more students to love English. Please dont be afraid of miss E ..... it wont bite you at all ...

So, lets make my blog more happening with your participation. I really hope can use this technology for EnGLish purpose. I want more Terengganu people to be better in English, insha-allah.

4 comments: